Father’s Day is celebrated worldwide in the month of June to honor fathers around the globe, by celebrating the beauty of fatherhood. This day is the perfect occasion to celebrate the relationship shared between a father and his child. So if you have been waiting to tell your super dad how much he means to you and how he has always been your superhero, today is the ideal day to do so. Tell your old man who held your hand and guided you through thick and thin how much you love him. Here are the Best Quotes for Fathers Day 2018.
25+ latest Happy Fathers Day Quotes 2018
- My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband, and friend.” — Tiger Woods
- “I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.” — Lady Gaga
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” — college basketball coach Jim Valvano
- “I’m so proud of you that it makes me proud of me. I hope you know that.” — co-authors John Green and David Levithan, from “Will Grayson, Will Grayson.”
- “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’” — Michael Jordan
- “I was born on the other side of the tracks, in public housing in Brooklyn, New York. My dad never made more than $20,000 a year, and I grew up in a family that lost health insurance. So I was scarred at a young age with understanding what it was like to watch my parents lose access to the American dream.” — Howard Schultz, Starbucks CEO
- “The only way I can describe [fatherhood]—it sounds stupid, but—at the end of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, you know how his heart grows like five times? Everything is full; It’s just full all the time.” —Matt Damon
- “A real man loves his wife and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and contentment in life than simply being a good husband and father.” —Frank Abagnale
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” — George Herbert, Welsh poet, and orator
- One of the greatest titles in the world is a parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
- “I found out that I’m a pretty bad father. I make a lot of mistakes, and I don’t know what I’m doing. But my kids love me. Go figure.” —Louis C.K.
- t was times like these when I thought my father, who hated guns and had never been to any wars, was the bravest man who ever lived.” — author Harper Lee,
- “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” — legendary UCLA basketball coach John Wood
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” — Fanny Fern
- “[My father] didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” — Clarence B. Kelland
- No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word ― father.” — Lydia Maria Child
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” — George Herbert
- There should be a children’s song: ‘If you’re happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad sleep.’” —Jim Gaffigan
- I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.’
- Fatherhood is the best thing that could happen to me, and I’m just glad I can share my voice.
- I found out that I’m a pretty bad father. I make a lot of mistakes and I don’t know what I’m doing. But my kids love me. Go figure.” —Louis C.K.
- you have been a great hero in my life, the greatest strength. Today, because of you I’m been bless in so many ways. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say ‘Thank You, Dad, for Everything’. I Love You. – Happy Father’s Day, Dad.
- “To be the father of growing daughters is to understand something of what Yeats evokes with his imperishable phrase ‘terrible beauty.’ Nothing can make one so happily exhilarated or so frightened: It’s a solid lesson in the limitations of self to realize that your heart is running around inside someone else’s body.”
- “America used to live by the motto ‘Father Knows Best.’ Now we’re lucky if ‘Father Knows He Has Children.’ We’ve become a nation of sperm donors and baby daddies.”Stephen Colbert
- “Being a role model is the most powerful form of educating … too often fathers neglect it because they get so caught up in making a living they forget to make a life.”