The smartphone is the basic need in this time. Everyone wants a good smartphone which has a good memory RAM & also a good camera in it. Smartphone cameras have gotten incredibly good over the past two years. Smartphone manufacturers have been able to improve the picture quality significantly and have incorporated several features to offer an extremely good camera experience. Majority of the flagships released in 2017 and 2018 came with Dual Camera setups, with some offering greater depth while others leveraging the extra lens for other purposes.
Here are the Best Dual Camera smartphones in Pakistan
- Display: 5.8” Super AMOLED Panel with a resolution of 1125 x 2436 pixels
- Built: Front/Back Glass (Gorilla Glass 5), Stainless Steel Frame
- Processor: Apple A11 Hexa-Core Bionic Chipset
- Memory and Storage: 64/256GB Internal Storage, 3GB RAM
- Battery: 2716 mAh
- Rear Camera: 12MP + 12MP, OIS, Phase Detection Autofocus, 2x Optical Zoom, Quad LED dual-tone flash
- Front Camera: 7MP (f2.2)
Apple’s 10th-anniversary release didn’t go well as expected and attracted mixed reactions but the iPhone X did come with some significant improvements, mainly in the camera department. One of the 12MP lenses on the iPhone X is a wide-angle optically stabilized lens with an aperture f/1.8 while the other 12MP lens is an optically stabilized telephoto lens.
2.Samsung Galaxy S9+:
- Display: 6.2” Super AMOLED QHD Panel
- Built: Front/Back Glass (Gorilla Glass 5), Aluminum Frame
- Processor: Exynos 9810 Octa-Core
- Memory and Storage: 64/128/256GB Internal Storage, 6GB RAM
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Rear Camera: 12MP + 12MP, OIS, Phase Detection Autofocus, 2x Optical Zoom
- Front Camera: 8MP (f/1.7)
The Samsung Galaxy S9+ is an extremely powerful device that comes with one of the best smartphone cameras out there. Apart from producing excellent quality images, the Dual Setup on the Galaxy S9+ is capable of using dual apertures and adapting from f1.5 to f2.4, similar to how a human eye adapts to change in lighting conditions.
3.Huawei P20 PRO:
- Display: 6.1” AMOLED Panel
- Built: Metal and Glass Design
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 970 Octa-Core
- Memory and Storage: 128GB Internal Storage, 6GB RAM
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Rear Camera: 40MP + 20MP + 8MP, OIS, B/W, Leica Optics, 3x Optical Zoom
- Front Camera: 24MP (f/2.0)
The Huawei P20 Pro isn’t exactly a Dual Camera Smartphone since it comes with 3 Rear lenses but excluding a smartphone that was rated as the best Smartphone camera ever by DxOMark would be an injustice. The Huawei P20 Pro comes with an exceptionally good rear camera, rated by some as the best ever. There are three lenses on the back with the main 40MP being an RGB sensor while the secondary 20MP being a monochrome sensor. These are coupled with an 8MP sensor to deliver a 5X hybrid zoom.