As we all know about the Cryptocurrency, many Pakistani people interested in buying Cryptocurrency, so we guide step by step how to buy Bitcoin in Pakistan.
Nowadays, people are interested in buying Cryptocurrency in Pakistan including, Bitcoin, Dash, Verge, Ripple, Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin etc. People are offering the coins and a lot of websites allow to people buy these coins easily. But unfortunately, most of the services not working in Pakistan. We today we discuss on the Cryptocurrency how we can buy Bitcoin in Pakistan.
Here are the two easy steps process, you can buy the Bitcoin through credit card or a local bank. Then you will buy any other cryptocurrency of your choice in the trade of Bitcoins.
How to buy Bitcoin in Pakistan Step by Step
- Sign up at LocalBitcoins.
- Add your phone number and also make use of two step verification for enhanced security.
- Prove your identity by uploading scanned CNIC or passport. You can buy without your CNIC but some are the venders requires for the large transactions
- You are now registered and also have a bitcoin wallet.
- Now go to the Main page and select the Quickbuy.
- Enter the amount you want to invest in buying Bitcoin.
- After the enter amount click on search and you will see the list of traders offers to sell Bitcoins.
- You can choose any person with good reputation.
- And beware of price per Bitcoin asked by the seller.
- After selecting the trader you will see the terms of a trader and you can deal easily.
How to sell bitcoin in Pakistan
Bitcoin selling in Pakistan is not different than buying Bitcoin in Pakistan.
- Go to the Main Page and select Quick Sell.
- After selecting the Quick Sell, enter the amount you want to sell Bitcoins.
- Select a trader of your choice and press sell.
- You will see the terms of trader, select the trader with good reputation trader.
- Send the trade request.
- The buyer will contact you, and ask for the payment details.
- After receiving the payment click on the Release Bitcoins to deliver to the buyer.
You can see also: