As we all know about the Cryptocurrency, many Pakistani people interested in buying Cryptocurrency, so we guide step by step how to buy Ripple in Pakistan.
Nowadays, people are interested in buying Cryptocurrency in Pakistan including, Dash, Verge, Ripple, Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin etc. People are offering the coins and a lot of websites allow to people buy these coins easily. But unfortunately, most of the services not working in Pakistan. We today we discuss on the Cryptocurrency how we can buy Ripple in Pakistan.
Here are the two easy steps process, you can buy the Bitcoin through credit card or a local bank. Then you will buy any other cryptocurrency of your choice in the trade of Bitcoins.
Step 1, you can buy the Bitcoins from LocalBitcoins or CoinMama. You can also check out how to buy Bitcoin in Pakistan through a local bank or credit card. After buying the Bitcoin from the LocalBitcoins or CoinMama website you will exchange any coin in trade of Bitcoins here Binance.You can exchange Ripple coin with Bitcoins.
How to Buy Ripple in Pakistan
- Open the website Binance and make an account on Binance.
- After creating an account, go to the main menu and you will click Funds > Deposits Withdrawals. Click that.
- ‘Deposits WithDrawals’ you will be able to move your bitcoin to Binance to exchange them for other cryptocurrencies.
- In that section find the Bitcoin and click on the Deposit button.
- The deposit button will reveals the wallet address where you can the Bitcoin from LocalBitcoins or CoinMama.
- Once you will send the Bitcoin from the local Bitcoins or CoinMama you can able to buy any coins.
- Through the menu, go to Exchange > Basic
- You can also find from the right side exchange dashboard, you can search Ripple and click on it once you find Ripple.
- Now you can ready to exchange your Bitcoin with Ripple.
After filling the form press Buy Ripple and your order will be fulfilled in a few minutes. Congratulations! now you have some Ripple.
You can see also: