Here is the complete procedure how to Play Youtube Video in the background on Android and IOS.
Youtube is one of the largest video sharing websites in the world. The website founded in 2005 and headquartered in San Bruno, California. Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim are the founders.
People playing the videos on a mobile phone using google chrome app or Youtube app on a smartphone. The problem is that many people face the problem, people can’t play the Youtube videos in the background by using Google Chrome or Youtube App on a smartphone. Even You can’t send a Text message while you listening music on Youtube at the same time.
The new trick will let you play the Youtube video in the background through Telegram messaging app. But this trick only use the Android users. IOS can’t play the background youtube video by using this trick. The Youtube links can be easily played on the Telegram messaging app. Telegram app does not only offer that feature, many apps offer the same feature. Check out the complete procedure below
How to Play Youtube Video in the background on Android and IOS, Easy Steps
Simple steps for iPhone users:
- First of all Download the Dolphin web browser to your iPhone
- Open Youtube from the Dolphin browser
- Search and play the video of your choice
- Exit the Dolphin app and resume video again from the iOS Control Center
For Android Users:
- Open www.youtube.com in the Chrome browser
- In the menu at the top right side, click on “Request Desktop Site”
- Navigate to your desired video and press play
- If you receive a warning “Youtube wants to send you notifications”, accept it
- Exit the Chrome app and you can easily resume playback from notification panel
This is the amazing feature you can send text messaging or you can do anything at the same time on your device and also be performing the other tasks while playing a youtube video and enjoy the music in the background. We hope that these easy steps will helpful for you. If you have some more tricks about the Youtube apps let us know in the comments below.