How to avail Jazz advance balance by code.
Jazz is one of the largest network services providers in Pakistan. There are many telecom companies provides the network services in Pakistan, we are covering and providing the pricing and packages information including, call packages, SMS packages, internet packages for prepaid and Postpaidaid users.
Jazz Advance Balance Code
Jazz Advance Balance enables customers to obtain a loan whenever their balance drops below a threshold of Rs. 15. Now Jazz Prepaid customers can avail the advance balance by a simple code. Here are the details for Jazz prepaid customers,
|Subscription Code||UnSubscription Code||Charges|
|Dial *112#||Dial *112*4#||Rs. 3.29 (Incl.Tax)|
Terms & Conditions:
- Your advance balance will be deducted from your next recharge, an amount of Rs. 17.99 (Advance loan Rs. 15+tax plus Rs. 2.99 Tax).
- Only one advance loan request of Rs. 15/- can be availed, till the next recharge
- Service charges of 5.11% and operational fee of 5.11% apply on recharge and 17% FED applies on usage in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- 2.14% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, , AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- Service charges 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, and KPK
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA