Finally, the Samsung’s first dual camera smartphone ‘Samsung Galaxy Note 8’ has been launched with 6.3 huge display screen.
Samsung is one of the largest smartphone selling company in the world. The company introduces Galaxy series smartphone with high-end spec every year. Last year, the company launched Galaxy Note 7 with amazing specifications but unfortunately, as we all know that the battery fault led to devices overheating and a lot of loss faced by the company.
Now finally the most-awaited smartphone ‘Samsung Galaxy Note 8’ officially launched with the huge display screen. Yesterday, Samsung launched its smartphone in UK. The smartphone comes with 6.3 Quad HD+, with 2960 x 1440 resolution. Samsung’s first smartphone to comes with the dual camera lens technology. The dual camera technology also introduced by the iPhone smartphone company in iPhone 7 Plus. The smartphone powered by the Octa-core Snapdragon 835 processor that we saw in the Galaxy S8.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specifications and price:
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.6 x 8.5mm
- Display: 6.3in Quad HD+ Super AMOLED, 2960×1440 Infinity Display (18.5:9 Aspect Ratio)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 (10nm) octa-core CPU OR Samsung Exynos 8995 (10nm) octa-core CPU – region dependent
- GPU: Adreno 540 (Qualcomm Snapdragon) OR ARM Mali-G71 (Samsung Exynos) – region dependent
- Software: Android Nougat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Type-C USB, NFC, GPS, Fingerprint scanner, Iris Scanner, Face Scanner
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB or 256GB – region dependent
- MicroSD: Yes
- Primary Camera: Dual-12MP, f/1.7 and f/2.4 apertures, 1/2.3″ sensor size, 1.55µm pixel size, Dual-Pixel Phase Detection Autofocus, OIS, 2x optical zoom, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama, 2160p video @30fps, 1080p video @60fps
- Secondary Camera: 8MP with autofocus, f/1.7 aperture, Auto HDR, 1440p video @30fps
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Other: IP68 Certified (Water & Dust Resistant), S-Pen Stylus
- Price: Rs. 1000 Euros.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 release date
- Pre-orders start August 23 (UK), August 24 (US), August 25 (AU)
- Release date: September 15 in UK and US, September 22 in Australia