There are many telecom companies provides the network services in Pakistan, we are covering and providing the pricing and packages information including, call packages, SMS packages, internet packages for prepaid and Postpaidaid users.
Ufone is the largest telecom network company in Pakistan, they provide the network services in the country. The company has 24 million subscribers and 3.94 million 3G users in the country. So today we tell you how to check the Ufone remaining balance.
How to check balance with Ufone Balance Check Code
Now Ufone users can check the remaining balance by using these two methods,
- check Ufone Balance USSD method
- checking your balance through the app
How to Check Ufone Balance by using USSD Code (Minor Company Charges)
|Balance||Minimal Company Charges||*124#|
Ufone Balance Checking using App (without any charges)
- Download Ufone App in your smartphone.
- Open app and View Balance
Terms and conditions:
- All Ufone Prepaid customers can use this option irrespective of what package or tariff they are on.
- The prices are excluding all taxes. Standard taxes apply to each transaction.
- Codes can be changed by company
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the company’s website