Good news for the Ufone lovers, now Ufone Users to Check the Identity of Callers. Ufone is one of the best telecom network company in Pakistan, they provide the best network services in the country and introduced the best packages for its customers including, internet packages, SMS packages, call packages at low rates.
Recently the Ufone company introduced its latest and unique offer for its customers. Ufone users now Ufone users to check the identity of callers. It means Ufone can identify the person calling the phone before answering the incoming calls.
Ufone Users to Check the Identity of Callers
After subscribing the “Caller Check”, Users will receive the notification message from the Ufone with caller’s name.
How to Avail this service
- Users can avail this offer by dialing *406#
- Service Charges Prepaid:Charges: Rs.0.83 + tax
- Charging Cycle: Daily
- Services Charges Post-paid: Rs.25 + Tax
- Charging Cycle: Monthly
Terms and Conditions:
- This service is available for both Prepaid and Postpaid customers
- Data used to display name is from global database and not from Ufone’s customer database
- Flash message display behavior depends on handset type and can vary accordingly
- User will also be subscribed to service upon dialing USSD
- No information will be given in case incoming caller’s data is not available
- Service also does not take data from users address book
- Data is also not sourced from any Ufone database
- No information given to Ufone as operator by customer at any stage is used for functioning of this service
- User can change their number using the service
- Non-subscriber can have their details modified by calling Ufone helpline