Zong is one of the best and fastest growing Telecom company in Pakistan. Zong provides the best services to their users. Our this post will inform you how to check Zong Balance. with Zong balance check code. Zong users can be dialed from any smartphone USSD code, the company will redirect the request and tell you about the current balance.
Zong company which provides the telecom services in Pakistan, the company had around 26 millions subscribers. They have been awarded from the PTA No. 1 services providers in Pakistan. Zong expands their services in more than 100 cities across the country.
How to check balance with Zong Balance Check Code
There two methods to check Zong balance.
- Dialing USSD Code
- Using Zong App
How to Check Balance by using USSD Code (Minor Company Charges)
|Balance||Minor Company Charges||*222#|
- All Zong Prepaid customers can use this option irrespective of what package or tariff they are on.
- The prices are excluding all taxes. Standard fees would be charged on each transaction.
- Codes can be changed
- Company’s Terms and Conditions apply and can be read on the company’s website
How to Check Balance using My Zong App (Without any charges)
- Simply you can download the My Zong App in smartphone
- Sign up/Sign in using your Zong number
- Once Signed you are presented with a menu including options like (My Account, Usage Details, Data Manager, Call History, Bundles, and Packages, etc.) select My Account and You will be able to check your Balance without any cost.